Sunday, October 4th from 2pm to 5pm
The Oaks at El Macero Country Club
44571 Clubhouse Drive
El Macero, CA 95618
Join us for tastings from ten years of award winning wines produced by Dr. Craig Senders, paired with flamenco music and a decadent menu by El Macero’s Chef Rachel…
- Whole Roasted Pig with four sauces
- Cotija Cheese, Shredded Cabbage & Carrots, Pickled Radish & Onions
- Corn Tortillas, Sopes, Tostada Shells
- Elote – Grilled Corn with Aioli
- Grilled Vegetable Skewers
Representatives from the Shriners Hospital, Faces of Tomorrow and Operation Restore Hope will be present to receive checks from Senders Wines with a Cause to provide free cleft lip and palate surgeries to underserved populations.
Ticket acts as a $20 coupon toward purchase of $100 or more, excluding specials. A limited number of tickets may be available at the door for $45.
Remember: Wine Club Members attend for free – time to pick up your fall wine club selection!