Business & Marketing Operations Assistant
This is a part-time (12-20 hrs/week), non-employee, contract position. Compensation DOE – $14-16/hr.
As a boutique, family-owned winery, the Senders Wines team is a highly collaborative, agile group with many shared responsibilities. Founded in 2005, Senders Wines makes single-vineyard Pinot Noir and Cabernet Sauvignon and donates all profits to cleft lip and palate repair.
The Business & Marketing assistant is the day-to-day executor at Senders Wines, responsible for generating or cataloging the majority of communications and transactions. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, curious, and passionate entrepreneur with a love of food and wine.
- Processing and monitoring all sales and expenses
- Providing monthly report of business health to owners
- Composing and executing weekly marketing emails, social media posts, and post to website.
- Wine order fulfillment – packing and monitoring delivery of customer orders
- Liaison with, track, and onboard Wine Club members
- Liaison with tasting room along with other consultants and owners
- Make sales to consumers and follow-up with restaurants and distributors
- Update various materials with new pricing, products, etc
- Proficient creative writer.
- Familiar with file organization principles,
- Familiar with Google Drive or similar software,
- Able to lift up to 40lbs (a 12-bottle case of wine) on a regular basis,
- Familiarity with tasting wine and talking about it or similar experience (or willingness to learn).
- Familiar with WordPress or a similar website CMS
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiar with Quickbooks or comparable software
- Additional relevant experience and/or skills is a plus,
To apply, send an email with your resume, cover letter, and a creative writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.